..

Whispers From My Heart

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Beautiful Destiny





There is a feeling of incompleteness,

Shadowed by the clouds of loneliness,

My soul looks for a shelter,

For its utter fulfillment.


Somewhere down the line,

I'll be set free,

The body will rot,

And the soul will flee.

But that will happen ultimately,

As of now,

I look for you,

My beautiful destiny….


My temporary refuge,

You will be.

Days of joy,

You will give me.

I have no idea,

If we'll meet,

As the journey ends ultimately,

But the journey matters to me,

That beautiful journey….


So I'm here,

Waiting for you,

To go on a journey with you,

My temporary refuge,

My beautiful destiny…



3 comments:

Gauri Mathur said...

Hey Sumit!
My first time visit to your blog:):)
It was pleasure reading your creations :):)
Keep up the good work :):)

~Gauri Mathur~

Punkster said...

Thank you Gauri! =)

Anonymous said...

"My temporary refuge, My beautiful destiny…" Awesome ending :)