..

Whispers From My Heart

Monday, May 16, 2011

Special






 

Thank you God,

For making me special,

Those stares don't matter now.

Although every now and then,

This heart cries,

When the world does not accept me,

For who am I.


 

Thank you God,

For making me special,

People's love doesn't change.

With my facial complexion.


 

It's my own little world,

With nothing fake around me.

Loneliness gives me company,

And sometimes misery.


 

But it does not matter,

My tears dry up,

And my sobs open doors,

To a strong silence.


 

But I still believe,

That an eye waits for me.

Which will overlook the stone,

For the diamond in me.


 

And if I still remain ignored,

I will finally find peace.

From my grave,

My Angel will embrace me.

4 comments:

Richa said...

Like :)

Punkster said...

Thanks!
=)

Gauri Mathur said...

I likes too :)

Best Web Hosting said...

Hello this information are like simple to learn more message to this website and also getting the wonderful to follow this message i easily to achieve this ranking position to this field