..

Whispers From My Heart

Monday, April 19, 2010

Demons




The world. Home to people of all kinds. Nobody denies the presence of good people. But life is tough. Even a person with a clean living record and a halo over his head, won't deny this. We all live a tough life. Sooner or later life makes you how you should be, in order to live it.


I look at people around me. I see tails behind every one of them. As they talk, laugh, smile, I see jaws with razor sharp teeth. Life made them that way. They're demons. All of them.

At the end of the day, I stare at myself in the mirror. I see a pair of sharp teeth, I've developed. Behind my head, pops out a tail. Two eyes stare back at me. The eyes of a human, who lost himself, in a world of demons.

8 comments:

Thais said...

Ohhhh... This was a very good one. Clapping...You deserve an RT. :)

Punkster said...

@Thais

Awww Thanks monica! =)

dexgle said...

*looks in mirror* geeh! i see a tail growing on my back n my tooths getting sharper ;)

Pallav said...

Nice one punky.

We're all demons, most of don't need a tail :)

N

Anonymous said...

I actually wish we could stop this lethal thing from happening to us…
:( but you got to turn into a demon to survive… isn’t it!!!

Punkster said...

@Anonymous

Life, my friend. Life.

But, even demons know how to love fellow demons. That makes a difference. The "love" adds meaning to a meaningless life.

God bless.

Punkster

Anonymous said...

Ya "love" - the over-rated word...i wish people actually understood the depth and meaning of it...but as said they are demons at the end of the day, so justified... Sigh!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya "love" - the over-rated word...i wish people actually understood the depth and meaning of it...but as said they are demons at the end of the day, so justified... Sigh!!!