..

Whispers From My Heart

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Nature Celebrates




Outside my window,
was a lifeless world.
He was not listening,
to the nature's thirst.

The trees lay still,
The grass seemed dead.
The bids didn't sing,
from their nests.

Sitting on His throne,
He looked at the silence.
Lost in its own world,
The nature lay silent.

With a smile on His face,
the skies became dark.
The birds started singing,
on His command.

Tress danced,
from end to end.
The grass was green,
seemed no longer dead.

With a loud thunder,
It started to pour.
Celebrations could now ,
wait no more.


Kids ran from their homes,
onto the streets.
Splashing water,
with their feet.

Innocent faces,
smiled at the sky.
For He had been,
so very kind.

Looking at all this,
A tear dropped from his eye.
He welcomed the happiness,
with a big smile.

When people forget to smile,
Lifeless become our lives.
He sends His love,
to make it all worthwhile....


=================================================

I had written this for a friend's cousin. She had to write a poem on the topic - "Bringing lifeless objects to life"

So I thought of showing my love for the rains, through this poem.

When it rains, I can feel my soul flying high up in the sky. Its a feeling that just can't be described.

I love to stand in my balcony, with a cup of tea and some light music , looking at the nature celebrate.

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That was really good n refreshing, punkie! "rain, rain, dear rain, may u wash away punkie's all pain" :)

Pallav said...

Man, i don't like rain. Because it stops me from going out! And I hate getting wet in rain.

N