..

Whispers From My Heart

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Talking to the Rain...




A little patch of light, unravels little pearls of water falling from the sky. A cool breeze blows over me. Whispering into my ears. Taking me back to the times, when life was "life" for many reasons.


Times have changed, so have I. But life... Maybe its just the same. Maybe the sound of rain drops is trying to console me. Maybe the wind is trying to tell me.

Its not so bad. It never was.


It rains. Filling the silence around me with the pitter patter of rain drops.

It rains.Filling my soul, with hopes.

It rains. Telling me something that I always deny....


Its not so bad. It never was.

10 comments:

dexgle said...

FTW, UR AWESOME AND UR BLOG IS SUPER AWESOME! B)

Punkster said...

Thanks Dex!!

Even you're awesome!! Super Duper Awesome!! =)

The Hunter said...

i like this. interesting. speaks a lot with a little told. very amusing how a direct message is implied vaguely.

Anonymous said...

I wonder why you took up engineering as a career path. It should clearly have been creative writing. I told my best friend to read your blog just to see how awesome your posts are :)

Proud to be your friend..love you!

P

Punkster said...

@ Hunter

Finally! Thanks! =D

@ P

That's so very sweet of you Pooj.

There are a thousand and one things, we all wanna do, but in the end its all destiny...

I am more proud and lucky to have you as my friend! =)

Love you

Punkster

Anonymous said...

The pictures on the blog are as cool as ur writing style...Keep weaving the words… :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures on the blog are as cool as ur writing style...Keep weaving the words… :)

Punkster said...

@ Anonymous

Thank you! =)

Aj Mercy said...

itz been raining like catz and ddogz in my part of the world...

makes me gooo pee pee...

nice stuff bro..
moree pee...

Lolz...
Aj...

Punkster said...

Hahaha

Thanks Aj!

Keep peeing!

God bless.