..

Whispers From My Heart

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To You...

*Ae kash ke hum..
Hosh mai ab..
Aane na paye..
Bas nagme tere pyaar ke..
Gaate hi jaye..*

As i lay on my bed. With Mr. Kumar sanu singing out through my ipod.
Its too dark , but my thoughts tend to glow, thereby , making me see things.

I may not have any special person in my life as of now.
But as i think of that unknown face. Am sure , right now , she must be
thinking of me too , as i dedicate every word of this song to her.

Our meeting and parting is in the hands of the Lord. But , no matter
what , every part of my heart belongs to her , and only her.

I may fall down , at different points of life , but ill rise up , only
to hold that hand.
A hand that i will never leave , never ever , just like my love ,
which will never end.

If at all she stumbles on the walks of life , I myself will fall , and
will be there , to hold her.
I will take all her falls , with all her sorrows.

I will walk every lonely street of this life with her. And if at all ,
I feel sad. I will cry in secrecy , wipe those tears , and give her a
smile , so that , she knows , how much she means to me.

She will have dreams . And i will have ways to fulfill them. If at all
I don't succeed. I will try try and try. And she WILL get what she
wants.

Every heartbeat , Every breath that I take , will be because of her .
And if I am made to bid goodbye to this world. I'll send angels to
watch over her.


My dear , I don't know where you are right now , but I pray to God
that all your wishes get fulfilled. You don't need to plead the Lord
for anything. I will do that for you.

In the end I just want you to know that , I Love You.

3 comments:

my whimsical space said...

ha ha ha ... wat a blog... and everyone says i'm only melodramatic fool hanging around... ill show everyone theres one more stupid around who is a victim of day dreams .....jst lyk me...
bro,its all luks gud in our imagination but the reality is sth differnt...theres lousy harsh world out here..

Punkster said...

No .. somewhere far...out there...there's always someone who's like you..and thinks just like you..

So yea keep those hopes high..and keep that love inside you alive..:-)

Punkster

megha said...

wow.hope u meet her soon.:)